Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday..!

March 23 is a memorable and the most important day of my life. Obviously, It's my Birthday..! Yeah..! Im going to turn 24 shortly..!

Image Loding...

      Happy Birthday..!
Happy Birthday to Me and Our ihacc..!
As I turned 24, there are so many things that are still planed which I want to achieve. Maybe, not too soon, but I know it will happen, someday.

And One More Surprise.
Not only me. But also our ihacc..!
Yeah..! I registered our www.ihacc.co.cc domain last year on 23rd March.
Now We Turned One Year Old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by!
Finallly IT'S OUR 1ST BIRTHDAY..! And Now We are here to Celebrate..!
Mid It: We are not getting old. But we are actually Growing Up..!

What is New..?
>New and Exlusive download page has been created.
>You are able to set Email Alerts. (Click Here to Know More).
>Tricks are classified accordingly (PC Tricks, Mobile Tricks and Internet Tricks).
>Try out our new menu design.
  It makes you easy to reach what you want exactly and quickly.
>You can ask me your doubts and questions here.
>You can Give us your Feedback Here.

Thanks for all your Support..!
> Thank you God for giving me another year..
> To everyone, who supports me and our ihacc, Thank you!
> I hope you'll always guide me in whatever endeavor I have. Thanks for your Love..!

Give your support together forever.
And ask your friends to visit us. And give us a feedback to our mail or mobile.

Send Me All of Your Good Wishes to
Mail Me : info@ihacc.co.cc or p.senthilprabu@gmail.com!
SMS Me : 9865823906, 8122266642.
And Post your comments as well..!
Kindly Give us your Feedback Here.

2 comments:

  1. Its my 24th birthday..!
    I feel young and pretty :)
    Got a surprise from my dear sister..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank those people who greeted me on my Birthday..!
    A huge thanks to all of you..!

    ReplyDelete

Innovative ways to fight against malware

Keep The Operating System Updated: The first step in protecting your computer from any malicious there is to ensure that your operating sys...